After a successful first Summerschool 2017 we are happy to announce another leadership-seminar. From the 17th to the 20th of July 2018 our second Summerschool will take place in Stift Göttweig.
We managed to get well-respected lecturers and fascinating personalities sharing their extensive experiences and outstanding competences for this seminar. The following lecturers will teach at the Summerschool:
17th of July:
– Prof. Dr. MMag. Judith Girschik (Founder Leadership-Institute.at, vice-president of EULEAD)
– KommR Margarete Kriz-Zwittkovits (Entrepeneur, multiple political functions, supervisory board member, board member of EULEAD)
18th of July:
– Univ.-Lektor Privatdozent Dr. Andreas Klein (Associate professor and university lecturer at the University of Vienna and Owner of Ethik Consulting Klein GmbH)
– Univ.-Prof. Mag. DDr. Matthias Beck (Associate professor for moral theology/medicine ethics, member of the austrian bioethics committee at the austrian Chancellery, consultant of the european bishops in Brussels)
19th of July:
– Herr Dipl.-Ing. Prof. Wolfgang Mathera (board member EULEAD, university lecturer at the Vienna University of Economics and Business and the Johannes Kepler University, founder of MATHERA CONSULTING GmbH, development of business process visualisation and analysing methods/TripleM)
The third day will be taking place in Seestadt. Our board member Prof. Mathera, Dr. Christoph Pollak, Mag. Jürgen Pretsch and Dr. Josef Mayer provide very interesting insights before concluding the day with a collective visit of the factory of the future and reflecting the main points of the day.
20th of July:
– Pater Johannes Paul Abrahamowicz (Stift Göttweig – Assistent of the Exerzitienhaus, guest master (convent), cantor)
– Mag. Dr. Josef Fritz (Managing Partner BOARD SEARCH, member of supervisory board and board member)
We also offer a diversified evening programme:
17th of July: Talk with Abt Columban Luser, OSB (Abt in Stift Göttweig)
18th of July: Wine tasting
19th of July: Visit of the factory of the future
20th of July: Guided tour through Stift Göttweig
The price for the summerschool is € 990,– for members and € 1.490,– for non-members.
For the latter we have prepared a special offer:
With the participation at our Summerschool you also get the EULEAD-membership including the membership fee of 2018 free of charge.
In addition, all participants have the opportunity to attend the BOARD SEARCH event “Forum Aufsichtsrat mit Streichquartett und Frau Bundesminister Dr. Margarete Schramböck“ on the 26th of September at 5:30 pm in Raiffeisen Headquarters.
If you have further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.